Saturday, January 22, 2005


In July 1997, my best friend told me ‘it will happen’. That I have to keep on believing. Despite downs and twists and blacks and crashes. No matter what, believe, she said.

8 years later, I know its true.
What you believed in might have changed but not the intensity with which you believe. What you wanted might be different, but how badly you wanted it is still the same. What you prayed for might have evolved but the fervour you were capable of stays unchanged. And in the end, what remains is that, throughout, you believed that yes, it will happen, whatever ‘it’ might be. And that my friends, could be the elusive happily-ever-after.

 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Mina said...

amen :)

and your dad's phuppo is like my nani! the one who lives in houston now....small world na? :D

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger gulnaz said...

i like the way you write...u write well. smart stuff, heartfelt and genuine and sassy too. probably you are so too. :) nice knowing u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home