Sunday, September 11, 2005

tagged!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

huma tagged me...so here goes.

5 years ago: i had just graduated and bought my first car, the foxy!

1 year ago: i had absolutely NO idea i would be married by this time!

5 songs i know all the words to: umm...pehla nasha, that thing you do, sway, khwab, kajra re. (there are lots more, i promise)

5 snacks i enjoy: salt and vinegar pringles, doritos, chocolate wafers, candy biscuits, aloo ke pakoray (with chutney)

5 things I'd do with a million dollars: buy k a CL55 AMG (its a car), travel the world, buy my own place in the polynesian islands and all the books ive ever lusted after.

5 places i would run away to: my mama's house, bali, anywhere in europe, mumbai, the beach.

5 things i would never wear: drainpipe jeans, ummm a miniskirt (i dont have the knees), 5 inch high pencil heels, cant think of anything else yet.

5 favourite TV shows: sex and the city, friends, dharma and greg, that 70's show...i am really behind in this regard...

5 greatest joys: rain, falling asleep in my mama's lap, fighting with my sisters, driving/travelling on my own, a good cup of tea and time spent with k.

5 favourite toys: my laptop (yaay), my digital camera, the blocks set (my sisters would remember this), my cindy (barbie wasnt really famous back then) and the go-go scooter.

im tagging meyum, kat, cheesoo, mars, kookie and kAy!

10 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah yes but where's the little quiz? no cute liddle picher is gon' distract the tagged!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger jammie said...

b..b..b..but what questions? i just got mine off huma as she said...:(

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger cheesoo said...

wut a surprise! let me finish sitting on and locking the last bag and i will be back!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger kAy said...

hmm now how to fit this in a photoblog?? im trying to be creative here :P

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger atrophying said...

of course they have doritos in pakistan.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Mina said...

i love doritos :P```

and sorry jammie love, my pc is a muchly STRANGE machine and didn't put up your answers!!! :S

mister gynaecologist tell us! you've piqued my curiosity.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger jammie said...

vinpooh do tell. i have NO clue what youre talking about...

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger jammie said...

vinpooh, this just goes to further my theory that once youve studied medicine, you will never be able to converse with normal people again.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger S@n@ said...

can u plz tell me wats dis tagging thing go in around?????

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha me agrees with jammie, my doctor cousins can't say something as simple as 'i have a cough' without putting in several musings-aloud pertaining to streptococci, bacilli and the suchlike...hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home