Friday, December 10, 2004

First Love, First Car

First smile. First tooth.
First grade. First love.
First job.
First car. First husband (in some cases)
First baby...

Its heartening to realize that Life is defined by a series of firsts and there will never be an end.(theres a book called virgin territotires at Liberty that talks about just this). I havent read it yet.
And as today I seal the sale on my "first" car. I am overcome by who I was and who I have become and who I am turning out to be. And the sheer wonder of life as it moves along, without us really having to do anything except roll right along. Ill miss you, foxy baby, be good where you go.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger jammie said...

seriously na. we have some fun memories in that car. sighhh. life goes on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home