Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Fabulous Girlfriends.


Hosted by Photobucket.com


this blog entry is dedicated to my fabulous friends without whom surviving the past year of heartbreak and rediscovering myself would not have been possible. heres to the women whose sense of humour, sense of design and sense and sensibility in matters of my heart and soul proved to be a picker upper as i scraped the bottom of the barrel after another one of lifes unexpected swerves. the best part has been the laughter, the spontaneous combustion of giggly laughter interspersed with philosophical and deep analyses on life, love and men. heres to the designers in us, which enabled all of us to continue keeping a mad happy outlook on life, through writing, reading, illustrating and the ability to share what is in our hearts and minds. heres to women in general who believe in the power of communication- the fact that putting it out there will make it better because whether we get what we want or not at point x, at point y we will love what we got. and that is a kind of faith only a fabulous woman is capable of.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

First things first, thanks for commenting on my blog :)

I browsed through your profile and your name struck me. Even though Sara is not a very uncommon name, I had a feeling I had come across a Sara Jamil, somewhere, sometime! What followed was an unsuccessful journey that my head took, recollecting all the Saras I knew or heard about. I gave up though and casually clicked on your June 2004 Archives. In one of your entries, you've mentioned the Indus Valley School and voila! I just knew why your name sounded familiar! I wanted to inquire about IV and a very, very old and close friend of mine, Nazish Jaffrey (you must know her) told me to either visit you in person at the school or probably gave me your contact so I could directly talk to you! Sounds scary? I guess this 'small' world never stops getting any smaller, and as many times as such scary connections take place, they're still a surprise! :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger M K Abbas said...

The next someone rethoricaly asks me what are friends for, id point them to this post :D Nothing beats a good comfy pair of close friends eh !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home