Thursday, September 15, 2005

moody karachi


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

one of the most difficult things to deal with it is when your city gets moody. everyones moods plummet as people battle waves of hot all day long, hoping for relief and breathers in the famous cool karachi evenings. the heat hangs over the horizon and she is not in a good mood, angrily huffing and puffing stale warm gusts of air at us all. everyones slowed down, perspiring and tired, impatiently waiting for her to feel better and getting rather tired of this unnecessary moodswing.

11 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger 3rd avenue said...

that is an awesome pikcha

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger discopapaya said...

tell me about it.. the heat is getting to me.. and the weather is STILL. you open the window and ..NOTHING..

school in this weather is killer.

PLUS THE BIJLI KEEPS ON GOIGN!

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karachi seems to be rocking.. I been reading a lot of karachi blogs ...Love to commecting to Pak.. Nice blog you got.. visit me sometime

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger atrophying said...

khi is pms-y.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger jammie said...

huma..the post was titled pmsing karachi...but somehow that wasnt posting at that time later when i reposted it, i couldnt remember what i had titled it!! hehe.

tony...thanks. karachi IS rocking.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pic! did you take it?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger BBCD said...

fantastic picture jammie :) pissy or not, it looks great

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger jammie said...

yeh i did take the pic...its near the kothari parade...right after the rain...and just before the sunset. the usual balancing act of the men on the buses...

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Faraz said...

I guess I spoke too soon, there are some delays in my immigration processing so I don't think that I will be visiting Pakistan in December like I was hoping :(

I've been reading your posts on both blogs, mashaAllah! seems like all the prayers and wishes we have made for you are coming true :)

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger mars said...

wowww darling!
great photograph jammiee

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Baraka said...

Lovely photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home