Saturday, April 29, 2006

Being part of any kind of sisterhood requires sacrifices. You are bound by some social law thingy to be there especially at time when others would rather not be there. From time to time your commitment is tested to the core. During a four hour sojourn at clifton photostat waiting for kAy's mini-thesis to get printed, to pass the time and effectively prevent myself from going insane, I wandered down to the stationery shop on the lower level to browse. (P.S: I love stationery shops especially ones stocked with a variety of pens) Anyhow, after spending a few minutes rummaging through pens and paper and examining a stapler or two, I chanced upon a 6 colour set of clay (plasticine in my childhood). Much to the amusement of the shop assistant, my much tired sister and my somewhat new husband, I kept myself constrcutively busy and them successfully enteratined with my rendition of "cute things to do with clay", encouraging audience participation by modelling the creations.

9 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger BBCD said...

lol brilliant

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger 3rd avenue said...

having fun with clay was my childhood addiction.
those flipflops are cute! :D

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said...

soooooooooo cute!!!!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger kAy said...

:D that was really entertaining -
i was s o utterly tired but posing and appreciating your art really kept me going-
*smooch*

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger NZH said...

i love the chappals :)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Abbas Halai said...

very cool.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger TAW said...

remind me to show you a stop motion animation i made with plasticine on my phone!!!!! hahaha!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger TAW said...

remind me to show you a stop motion animation i made with plasticine on my phone!!!!! hahaha!

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Karachiite said...

I love them cute slippers..Lovely..

I used to make my wn bakery, with all sorts of pastries, cakes.. *sigh* memories..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home