Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tag- I 'm it. God I miss that game.

I am thinking about the blogger meetup today.
I said I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE BLOGGER MEET UP TODAY!!!
I want to finish all the little projects I have started for myself soon.
I wish I could take a holiday to Europe with my friends RIGHT NOW.
I miss being at home at sehri times during ramzan.
I hear people crib and bitch and moan and complain all the time.
I wonder why - I mean isn't anything in their life worth it?
I regret some things I have said. Only some, mind you.
I am a believer. Die-hard type.
I dance in the room mostly when k's at the gym. And sometimes even when he is there :)
I sing out loud while driving.
I cry less than I sob. Know what I mean?
I am not answering this one. Sorry, couldn't really think of anything here.
I write pretty much all the time in my head and sometimes on paper.
I confuse people sometimes. On purpose.
I need chocolate everyday. I'm serious. I NEED it.
I should try to be more accepting/tolerant/calmer.
I finish everything on my plate. Good girl that I am. :)

saba tagged me into answering all these difficult questions about me.
I tag mars, moizza, meyum.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger moizza said...

Ta da!! Tis the done. Jinx on one fill in the blank:D

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger mars said...

darling- i have done it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home